
I have to admit this picture made my day. Danoson has really been into trucks lately and I just wanted a little snapshot of him with it. When I walked over to take his picture he gave me the cheesiest grin ever. Gotta love that kid.

Here is Tayliah with one of her favorite things - snakes. We were outside playing the other day and she starts yelling "Mom! Come look at the snake!!!" So I go over and she is laying on her belly looking through this big crack in the sidewalk. I kneeled down beside her (no way I can lay on my stomach) and I told her I didnt' see anything. Her reply was "It's gone, but we'll find it" Right then Daniel came home from work, so she grabbed his hand and had him come find the snake. Sure enough within 3 minutes she had found her snake. Awesome.
1 comment:
good girl Tayliah
Post a Comment