1.The kids are sleeping....its so quiet in the house.
2. Dano is working. (3:30 - 10 pm)
3. I am eating Rold Gold Honey Mustard Pretzels + sipping a slushed Dr. Pepper...yummy.
4. I want to scrap, but trying to decide to do digital or hybrid with the pictures I have in mind.
5. I am almost finished with my Week In the Life album. I have all the "big" things done + just working on the details. I might just leave it as it is.
6. I need $60.00 to print out all my digital layouts so far. The online place I print from is having a sale with all prints 25% off. I wish I could grow $60.00 on a money tree before tomorrow.
7. My kitchen + living room are clean. I like that feeling.
8. Going to church always makes me want to be a better person. It’s my "spiritual charge" for the week. Today’s golden scripture find: D+C 68:25-28. It gives me 6 things that I need to teach my children - Repentance, Faith in Christ + God, Baptism, the gift of the Holy Ghost, to Pray, + to walk uprightly before the Lord. Basic principles of the gospel. I think we are going to have an FHE lesson prayer tomorrow night.
9. I need to go through the kids clothes + put away all that don't fit them anymore. I've been putting it off, but tomorrow I need to make time.
10. I am loving life.
Me Right Now.
No comments:
Post a Comment