Monday, May 31, 2010

10 Things Right Now.

1. Loving the weather. Since Thursday we have actually had good weather. Laramie definition of good weather means: the sun is out, no snow, the wind is blowing but not hurricane wind, + you can be outside + enjoying yourself.

2. Good weather = awesome walks outside. Good weather goes hand in hand with being able to go walking outside. Danoson + I went on a 3 mile walk this morning. We saw 2 rabbits, a big one + a baby one. Danoson even got out of the stroller a few times + ran in front of me. He pointed out all the birds + loved watching his shadow while in the stroller. I know he enjoyed the one on one time with me. No dad, Tayliah, or Tearyn. It was incredible. Love that boy so much.


3. ABC's. I've decided on how I was going to teach Tayliah her letters (including recognizing the letter, writing the letter, + knowing the sound of the letter). I am going to take 3 letters a week + work specifically on only those 3 for an entire week. Today we worked on "A", "B", + "C". We wrote them down, we said the sound each makes, + we found all the "A", "B", + "C" in a book. I think with just concentrating on 3 letters + concentrating on those 3 letters all week, in 9 weeks she should have all the letters down good.


4. Smallville. Daniel + I are watching Smallville right now. We have been for a few months now. This is our time together. The kids are all in bed asleep (or supposed to be asleep) + we watch Smallville. We get the disc in the mail via Netflix. We are on Season 6 Disc 4. And I'm totally loving the pre-Superman story. Dano is a big fan of Batman + I'm on Superman's side.

5. Grocery Shopping. I am in dire need to buy groceries. And that about explains it...lol

6. Books. As of late, I have almost been "craving" a good book to read. It might be because of my sister Josie. She always is talking about this good book she just got at the library. I'm thinking about taking a trip to my local library + checking out some good ones.

7. Scrapbooking. For some reason I am on a scrapbooking vacation. My creative mojo isn't flowing. I want to scrapbook but when I look at the pictures, nothing comes to mind. A small break might be good.

8. Daniel's New Job. As of right now, he hasn't started in his new position yet. The reason being: he has to go to training. And he has to go to another store for the training. We don't know yet on how long he is going to be gone. It could be as little as 2 weeks + as long as 6 weeks. And we don't know which store yet. He should be finding out sometime this week. So in other words: details to be revealed soon.

9. Flip flops. I have finally decided today it was time to break out the flip flops + sandals. I hope I don't curse the good weather. And it is now time to start painting the toe nails.


10. President Ezra Taft Benson. Daniel + I spoke in church yesterday. And it hit me as I was giving my talk, even though all my quotes were from different talks over the past years, all the quotes were from President Ezra Taft Benson. I am really drawn to his words. Amazing man.

No comments: