The kids + I have returned from Casper. We left early afternoon on Friday + came back today. We went to Casper to watch my sister-in-law Mykel in State Track. She ended up in first place in pole vault + 400 meter relay. Lovell Girls ended up taking State, so that was awesome. We missed her pole vault + were just able to watch her run a couple times. Lets just say the weather in Casper sucked. The wind was nasty, it was raining on + off + really wasn't kid friendly weather. We spend a lot of time indoors which included the playground at the McDonalds + the play area in the Casper Mall. I am really glad I brought my camera out to take some pictures. The play area at the mall is just almost a bit of tradition when we go to Casper. And it’s one I want to remember + the kids to remember. They really have so much fun. I know Tayliah really misses playing with her cousins. She loves the time she gets to spend with them. So for everyone, this is how we spend our time in Casper, Wyoming. Enjoy.
Tayliah + Ireeann
Grandmeg, Danoson, Gavin, Ireeann, + Tayliah
Ireeann, Gavin, + Tayliah
Dean + Danoson
Danoson + Dean
Danoson, Dean, + Gavin
Our attempt to get a picture of these 5 cousins.
Tayliah, Gavin, + Ireeann - the 3 oldest cousins.
No comments:
Post a Comment