Friday, May 14, 2010

Kids + Cookies.


A few weeks ago our home teacher, Derek, + his wife, Kristy, stopped by one Sunday afternoon + gave us some no-bake cookies. The cookies tasted like no no-bakes we had ever had. Daniel + Danoson loved these no-bakes + so I asked for the recipe. Last night our home teachers came over for a visit + that is when I got the recipe. Kristy had also sent some of the ingredients with him because like I said before, these tasted like no no-bakes we had ever had + had some unique ingredients. These cookies are divine. And here is the reason why:
  • 3 cups oats
  • 5 tablespoons peanut butter
  • 2 teaspoons of vanilla
  • 1/2 cups milk
  • 2 cups sucanat
  • 1/4 cup coconut butter
Coconut butter. That ingredient makes these no-bakes so yummy + so different. And the sucanat probably just as much. I could try + explain in words how these cookies taste, but Danoson does a good job in showing us...




The proof is in the pictures. Enjoy.

No comments: