Once again, I've lied. I was supposed to post twice yesterday to catch up with the days, but once again wireless was messed up. There is something that must happen after noon because I can never connect after that. Its all good though.
So with this post, I am sharing pictures from yesterday (Thursday). We spent a bit of time outside early afternoon, had a "quiet time" in the mid-afternoon (just a nice break - for us adults), + played outside in the evening. Enjoy.
Grandmeg + the kids played a game where they throw their water balloons into the pool + try to make it into one of the floaties. Here is Danoson's turn.
Here is Tayliah's turn.
Tearyn played on the porch in the shade.
Tayliah always chose the purple balloon.
This was quiet time. (Thanks Mykee for taking the picture! I was taking a nap with Tearyn.)
Tayliah caught her first grasshopper. Its a baby - I'm surprised she was able to find one.
Just a late afternoon snack...lol.
Tearyn + Me.
Playing in the water...
gets her all wet. And she totally doesn't mind.
This is Lego. He is our yellow lab we had to leave behind when we moved to Laramie. Dan has been taking good care of him. Hopefully we will be able to get him back soon. The kids love seeing him again.
No comments:
Post a Comment