As for the kids - they love being here around family + playing with their cousins. Today we spent a lot of time outside in the water. Then an afternoon thunderstorm came + made us head inside. Here is our day. Enjoy.
Tayliah + Ireeann sitting on the porch, in their pjs, just like they used to do when we lived next door.
Tayliah + OJ
This is as close as Tearyn got to playing in the water.
Ireeann + Tayliah
Tayliah slip n sliding.
This is as close as Danoson got to the water. Which is a bit weird. I'm thinking the water was just too cold. He is usually in any water that is close to him.
Ireeann + Tayliah (again.) I have more pictures of these two then of Danoson. He just really didn't do much + they did.
Danoson relaxing after the water was turned off.
1 comment:
They look like they had soooo much fun! I wish Mason's cousins were closer also; they are all in WA...on Rob's side and mine. And you'll have a big backyard again soon! I never will because I don't live in the wide open space of WY. haha! Good luck :)
Post a Comment