Thursday, June 03, 2010
Totally By Herself.
For a while now I have been teaching Tayliah how to write her name. She has pretty much gotten all the letters down except "Y" + "H". She always, always has me help her when it came to those letters. And for the past few weeks all she has been writing is "TA" which are her initials, but really she just wasn't finishing the rest of her name. Anyway, yesterday it finally happened. She wrote her entire name, all by herself. No leaving letters out or asking me to help her. I am really proud of her + so of course I had to record the celebration + achievement. Then she wrote her name again...but spelled it "HAILYTA". As my dad would say, "That is the Anderson coming out in her"...lol. Love this girl so very much....Anderson + all :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good for her! Anderson and all! ;)
your dad was always funny!
Post a Comment