August 21, 2004 : Time + All Eternity
Six years ago today I married my best friend. And what a wonderful six years it has been. I am so grateful for Daniel. For his
love, his
support, his
help, his
kindness, + just for
who he is. For the fact he works full time + goes to school full time while I get to stay home all day + play with the kids. For the times of
laughter +
goodness. For the times of
not so goodness. For the
happiness he brings into my life every second of the day. For the fact he still gives me butterflies when he smiles at me. For the
amazing husband + incredible father he is. For everything he does for me. I am so blessed to have married my best friend. Happy Anniversary Daniel.
I love you so very much. Yours forever + always, Tori
This is the spot where he proposed to me on May 11, 2004.
I was so incredibly blessed to have my Grandma there for this special day. I was the only grandchild she was able to see get married while she was still on this earth. But I know that she was there in spirit when all the others were married. I love you Grandma + miss you so very much.
1 comment:
Tori! You seriously look exactly the same as on your wedding day! If only we could all say that! hehe
Post a Comment