After TWO Zunes - yes that is right 2 Zunes - quitting on me for no reason (luckily the first one was still under warranty + so I got my second for free - as a replacement), I decided to go another route.
Enter my IPod Nano:
It's small, it's purple, + it rocks. I really love my IPod Nano. Dano got it for me as a birthday/anniversary present. Or at least, I ordered it + told him that is what it was for.
I'm just the type of person that HAS to have music when working out or I get bored + quit early. As of right now, I only have 31 songs on the nano. Songs that are a up beat + make me want to dance + sing out loud. I work harder when I like the beat.
Here are 10 of my favs to workout too:
1. Soul Sister by Train
2. Meet Me Half-Way by Black Eye Pea
3. Hot by Avril Lavigne
4. Breaking Dishes by Rihanna
5. I Told You So by some country singer
6. Is She Really Going Out with Him by Sugar Ray
7. Crack a Bottle (Edited Version) by Eminem
8. According to You by some chick I don't know what her name is
9. Won't Go Home Without You - Maroon 5
10. Your Love is My Drug by Ke$ha
Tell me what you favorite workout songs are. I would love to know!
1 comment:
I like a couple of 3oh3, they can be nasty but if you get the clean version, I also like Cobra Starship, they are similar. I will have to think of others...hmmmm you can never go wrong with some Sexy Back - Justin Timberlake either!
Post a Comment