Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Tearyn @ 10 Months


I'm a little behind when it came to taking Tearyn's 10 month old pictures. But I sat down + made myself do it today before it got even later. I am only 2 weeks late. So its better then 3 weeks late....right?!?

 So far at 10 months Tearyn is: walking, talks/gabbing all the time, has 4 teeth, wears size 4 diaper + 18 month old clothes, loves pushing toy cars, playing on the patio, playing with kids her age + younger, loves ramen noodles, very smart, very happy, + very easy going, loves getting into diaper bags, dresser drawers, + any other basket + dumping all the contents out + spreading them all over the floor, loves taking every book off the bottom 2 shelves on the book case, loves taking a bath, will eat any thing + everything, loves Tayliah + Danoson but teases Danoson really bad (so funny to watch), loves cuddling, + sleeping with mom, loves when someone rolls around on the floor with her, loves reading books, getting her picture taken, + being held. She loves life. I love this little girl. She has brought so much happiness to our family.

No comments: