My parents have a springer spaniel named "C". She is a fun loving + smart dog. Danoson totally adores + loves this dog. He was constantly playing with her when she was inside. Always calling her name when he couldn't see her + letting her inside when she was out. He also would feed her....EVERYTHING. He would literally feed her all his breakfast, lunch, + dinner if she was around when he was eating. Or feeding her half a bag of tortilla chips before we caught him.
One night he asked for the box of Froot Loops. Not thinking, I gave it to him. Then I realized he was just feeding them to C. I told him "Danoson, you eat the Froot Loops." He smiles at me, places one in his mouth, then spits it out on the floor for C. What could I do? I told him he had to eat it. And he did. I never did say he couldn't spit it out for her. She didn't care it was a little soggy. My creative little boy. What am I going to do with you?!?! If we had a home where we could have a dog, I would so steal C from my parents.
No comments:
Post a Comment