Monday, November 01, 2010

Halloween Goodness: Part 2

On Halloween we made Halloween Cookies. This was our 2nd annual Halloween Cooking making. It all started last year when I couldn't take the kids trick or treating. It was cold outside, Tearyn was 2 weeks old, + Daniel was working till 10 p.m. I wanted to do something special for Halloween + so making cookies was the answer. It's our family traditional now.


I totally love this picture of us. Thank you Meg for taking it.

Tayliah made one cookie, ate 1/2 of it, + went to play.

Ignore the fact he is only in a diaper. He (sorry for this) threw up + was happy being naked.

Making cookies with the cousin.

Danoson added more sprinkles to every cookie that was already decorated.

He had the most fun decorating cookies today.

End result of our Halloween Cookies making....well, Danson added more sprinkles even after this.

No comments: