There is this thing going around on Facebook starting Nov 01 + going to Thanksgiving. Everyday you are supposed to put in your status something you are Thankful for. I like the idea. A lot.
I'm not a huge Facebook person, so I don't get on there every day. So I decided that I would keep a list on my computer. Then on Thanksgiving, I am going to post my list of 25 things here on my blog. I challenge anyone else to do the same. You can catch up (its only the 4th) + you don't have to share it on your blog if you don't want to.
“Sincerely giving thanks not only helps us recognize our blessings, but it also unlocks the doors of heaven and helps us feel God’s love.” -Thomas S. Monson. So very, very, true.
I'm excited for this. It is going to really get my mind + heart realizing that I truly have so very much to be thankful for. Because I am the most blessed girl in the world.
PS: Sorry no picture in the post!
No comments:
Post a Comment