The best part of Christmas morning is watching the kids see all the presents for the first time. This year we didn't put any of the wrapped presents under the tree until Santa came. Mainly because Tearyn likes to open presents.
 |
| A dense fog came in last night + so the trees were beautiful this morning. |
We slept in till about 7 am + woke up the kids at 7:30. Tayliah jumped right out of bed, Danoson whinned + complained because he wanted to sleep more, + Tearyn fell asleep on my shoulder. As soon as she got a glimpse of all the toys she woke right up.
They played with Santa's present + all their stuff in their stockings for about 30 minutes.
Note: I love stockings. One of the best things about Christmas mornings. So I stuff stockings with the coolest things. Got that from my Momma.
 |
| Danoson still isn't awake. |
 |
| She loves Christmas morning. |
 |
| Still trying to wake up. |
 |
| We dumped out her stocking so she could see everything. |
 |
| *Sigh* Stockings are so much fun. |
 |
| She loved her Santa present. |
We finally started opening up presents around 8 am. We started with each kid taking turns + opening a present. Just wanted the fun to last. And it did....for a little bit, and then it was "if you find your present, open it!". I wrapped Tayliah's presents in Tinkerbell, Danoson's presents in Mickey Mouse, " Tearyn's presents in Spongebob.
 |
| Tayliah definitly loved everything she got. Except maybe the books....lol. And I think that just came from us opening a book each night for the last 12 days leading up to Christmas. |
 |
| Everytime she ripped a piece of wrapping paper, she made this face + said "OH!". |
 |
| She finally got her dolphin pillow pet + purple snake she has been talking about forever! |
 |
| He was one happy boy. |
 |
She literally stiffened up, with her arms out staight, + hands in a fist
when she saw Blue. To excited to move. I wish I got it on camera. |
It was an amazing Christmas morning. It couldn't have been better. Every second was full of happiness + joy. I love Christmas mornings.
No comments:
Post a Comment