Monday, February 14, 2011

Awkward...

Today I am supposed to do a weight update.
Today I was supposed to have reached my weight goal.
Today I am supposed to take my measurements again.

Today is not happening.

Or at least I'm pretending its not. Let's just say I didn't have a very good week last week. I had zero motivation to workout. I struggled to make myself do it + when I did do it, it has half hearted. I have moments like that now + then. I love working out, but my body was tired. My mind + heart wasn't in the right place.

I won't even talk about my eating habits this past week. It makes me sick....lol. So to say the least, I didn't make my weight goal. I didn't even lose weight. Am I totally disappointed in myself, more then ever. Am I going to let this get me down or set me back? 

H.E.double hockey sticks. NO!

I'm just going to give myself another week to get back in my groove. I'm thinking I'm still going to take measurements on the 15th. That is my one month mark. But I'll post results next Monday. So here is to motivation. To keeping the food in check. To being stronger.

Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Good for you, Tori! You are an inspiration and I'm proud of you!! Way to go! I was going to let you know about how to change the font: Click on 'design' in the Blogger task bar. Then click on 'Template Designer' under the tabs of the task bar. Then click on 'Advanced' This allows you to maniputale all the little details of your Blog to really personalize it! For fonts, you can change the Text font, the Sidebar Title font and the Blog title font! I hope this makes sense... have fun!

Unknown said...

Thanks Kim! I didn't know they had added more fonts to the list. Awesome! Thanks again!