Monday, February 07, 2011

UPDATE: Escape Your Shape: Week Three

Is it okay to pay myself on the pat? And do a little jig. And be so very happy, that I'm going to brag again on my blog. Is it? Well, even if it isn't, I'm still going to do it. And why am I going to pat myself on the back + do a little jig? Because I lost another pound this week! Wooht - Wooht!!!

I am so close to my goal.

As for Escape Your Shape, I do like the work out. And I am more then excited to take my measurements in a week. I took my first measurements on January 15, but this time I will do it on February 13th because its Monday. I'm hoping to at least lose close to an inch or even an inch on my waist, hips, + thighs. We will see.

I did yoga or pilates (30 - 40 mins) this past week on the days I didn't do Escape Your Shape. This is how my workout schedule looks:

Monday: Escape Your Shape + walk 3 miles (which 2 miles is done during the EYS workout.)
Tuesday: Yoga or Pilates + 4 miles.
Wednesday: Escape Your Shape + 3 miles.
Thursday: Yoga or Pilates + 4 miles.
Friday: Escape Your Shape + walk 3 miles.
Saturday: Yoga or Pilates + 4 miles.
Sunday: Rest.

I try + do my workouts in the morning before the kids get up. If not, I do it during Tearyn's nap time.

The strength training is what I think has helped me really be consistent with losing a pound a week. I have to giggle though. A pound a week, really doesn't seem like a lot at all. I think its funny how excited I am over one pound. It is the little things that make me happy :)

I am going to work really, really hard this week + lose the rest of the weight to reach my goal. I have 1.6 more pounds to lose. Close to 2 pounds to lose this week. And guess what? I can soooo do this! So next Monday (Feb 13) I will be bragging even more as I tell the world I've reach my goal weight + my new measurements.



(I really hope I don't make a fool out of my
self with all this bragging I'm doing + not lose
any weight this week.....awkward.)

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

Tori, I have to toot your horn a little too! A friend of mine told me you look amazing and what the heck are you doing to look so good? Good on you girly! I need a dose of that to get moving and get fit.

Unknown said...

Kathryn - you just totally made my day (and your friend did too...lol). I just make myself workout no matter what. Working out is something I love to do too. There might be dirty dishes in the sink + fruit loops all over the living room floor, but I ignore it + workout. Definitely make it a top priority in your life, you will be amazed at what it can do for your health, energy, mood, + of course, looks :)

Kimberly said...

Wow, Tori! You look fantastic!

Unknown said...

Thanks Kim! That really means a lot! You too just totally made my day.