Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Some Parents Get Mad....

...I grab the camera. Tayliah comes walking into the living room this morning + this is our conversation:

Tayliah: "Mom, Tearyn is doing something."
Me: "Is this something good or bad?"
Tayliah: "Just go look."

That can't be a good thing when Tayliah says "Just go look". So I went + looked. Then walked back into the living room + grabbed the camera. This is when Daniel followed me back into the kid's bedroom.

Somehow Tearyn snuck past us with a bag of flour. The one I thought I put up after I made pancakes for breakfast.

This is her reaction to me "catching" her.

Then she ignores me + continues to play.


There is flour everywhere.

This reminds me of the time Tayliah got into cornstarch. She was a couple months shy of 2 years old:

Tayliah mainly got it on herself.



My girls think so much alike. Gotta love them both  :)

1 comment:

Pedersen Posse said...

Awesome! I think every parent has this with each kid. Sydney it was brown sugar. Isaac was a box of rice chex and emptying kleenex/diaper wipe packages.