Monday, March 14, 2011

Week Stats.

One of my favorite blogs to read is Anna Aspnes. She is a digital designer at Designer Digitals. And I can honestly say she is my favorite one. I LOVE her digital supplies. I buy everything she makes. One of her blog post last week was her week stats. I really, really LOVED this idea (there is a whole lot of loving going on....). So for last week (March 06 - 12) I kept up with a few different stats from my week. I think I'm going to try + do this every month or so with different stats. It was fun.

Trips to Wal-Mart: 5 (three for eye related issues)
Loads of Dishes: 4
Trips to the UW Campus for Science Fair: 3 (where only one was a successful trip in actually seeing my sister)
Gymnastics: 2
Times vacuumed: 6
Loads of Laundry: 3 (but should have done more)
Times it Snowed: 3
Layouts Done: 12 single pages + 3 double pages
Took garbage out: 3

One of the stats I am going to do next time is the # of books I read to my kids. Or how many bowls of ramen I make for them...lol. If you have any fun suggestions, let me know! And you should try keeping your stats for a week too.

1 comment:

Casey said...

Tori! I love love LOVE this!! Thanks for sharing fabulous idea!