Sunday, April 24, 2011

He Lives.

I am so very grateful to be who I am. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Being a member has given me the knowledge of who I am, where I came from, + why I am here on earth. I am a Daughter of God, who loves me. I was created in His own image. I am here on earth to receive a body + to be tried + tested. In these trials + test, I make mistakes. Big mistakes. But I know that through Jesus Christ, our Savior, I can repent of all that I have done. I can repent + return back to my Heavenly Father's presence. I know that this is only possible because of Christ. Because of His test on earth. To bleed through every pore in the Garden. Then get crucified on a cross. He died because of me. He died knowing that I would mess up + make mistakes. He died knowing that this was the only way that I could return back to my Heavenly Father. He did this for every son + daughter that will ever live on earth. But I know that even if He had to do it for just me, that He had to bleed + died for just me + no one else, He would of. That is how great His love is for me. And then after all He went through we know that: He Has Risen. He lives. Jesus Christ Lives. He came to earth + atoned for each one of us. And now He lives again.

If you haven't gotten a chance to watch this video, or it has been a while. Watch it. Feel the spirit + power of President Monson's words. His Sacred Name: And Easter Declaration. For his words are true.

No comments: