 |
| Sunday, March 27, 2011: My boy Danoson. (That is what Tayliah calls him.) |
 |
| Monday, March 28, 2011: Danoson playing Mario + Tearyn pretending to play. I love how they are both laying back, close together. |
 |
| Tuesday, March 29, 2011: Danoson + Tayliah's first swim lesson. |
 |
| Wednesday, March 30, 2011: This was Tayliah's favorite part of gymnastics this time: the rope swing. She even dropped off into the pit on her second swing. I'm surprised she let go. I didn't think she would. |
 |
| Thursday, March 31, 2011: I bought her goggles because last time she said she didn't like going under water because the water hurt her eyes. This time she still didn't go underwater because the goggles were hurting her eyes. |
 |
| Friday, April 01, 2011: My kids have it good. Strawberry milk + homemade pancakes (Grandma's recipe). And since they have good, I totally have it good. |
Saturday, April 02, 2011: To be posted when taken.
No comments:
Post a Comment