Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Lost Phone.

This morning around 9 am, I went on a 3 mile walk with my sister, Anna, + friend, Michelle. It was a normal walk. Nothing out of the unusal. Until I got home + realized I couldn't find my phone anywhere. I didn't remember taking it with us on the walk, but I still got into the van + drove our route. Nothing. I came home + search high + low for my phone. Nothing. It was gone. I lost my phone.

Around 12:15, Anna said Dad called. Someone found my phone. They must have looked through my contacts + figured "Daddy" was a good person to call.

It was a little kid - around 12 years old. He was riding his bike + found it on the road. I am so happy that he found my phone + figured out a way to return it back to me. I bought him a chocolate milkshake for that...lol

I think I need a new phone though.


The back won't stay on. Going to need to ducktape that part. I can still call + txt just fine. My text tone stops after 2 seconds, but my phone works.
I've been thinking about upgrading any way...lol.
 Daniel is going to kill me...hehehe  :)

No comments: