Tuesday, July 26, 2011

$60 Grill.

Back on May 27th, a friend + I headed to Wal-Mart. While there, we found some charcoal grills for $60 - on sale from $168. I have always wanted a grill + she needed a new one, so we both bought one.


And there the grill sat - in my living room of all places - till we moved. Daniel said he didn't see a reason to put it together before we moved, it would be easier to move in its box to assembled. I saw a good point in his reasoning. I think he just didn't want to put it together.

We moved just over a month + a half later. And it was finally time to put the grill together. I put it together in my living room. It was just too hot outside. And it actually wasn't that hard to put together. Definitely took some time, but it is so worth it.


I can't wait to try it out.

No comments: