Friday, July 29, 2011

Blog Remodel.

Okay. I think I am done with my blog remodel. I'm still a little unsure about the background going with the header. But for the time being, I'm going to leave it alone. Maybe it will grow on me.

Can you tell I have nothing to blog about?...hehehe. I'm blogging about my blog remodel. Special.

2 comments:

Nick and Lyd said...

You are amazing! I can't believe you already have everything unpacked and organized!
When you have time I would love if you could do a blog (or even just email me) on how you organize all of your digi scrapbooking supplies. I have so much stuff, and I hear you're supposed to keep your stuff with the creator's name so you can give credit, but I can't ever find anything I'm looking for! Thanks! By the way lovin the new blog header and background!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the compliments! It drives me insane to have unpacked boxes + things unorganized so I just got it done. Helped that Anna was here to help with the kids too!

Just give me a few days + I will do a post on how I organize my digi supplies. Definitely isn't by creator's name!....lol