Monday, July 11, 2011

My Week.

I doubt anyone cares, but I wanted to share my week that lies ahead for me. It's crazy + busy. And it helps if I makes lists. Silly, I know.

Monday aka Today.
  • I need do a cleaning sweep of the house. Just the normal, everyday cleaning.
  • I need to do a deep scrubbing of the bathrooms.
  • I need to clean, scrub, + disinfect all the trash cans.
  • I need to pack for an overnight trip.
  • I need to load all the packed storage boxes into the van.
  • I need to make sure the van is fill with fuel.
  • Hang out one last time with my friends.
Tuesday.
  • I am driving to Sheridan to meet up with Daniel. (He started work there on the 4th. We don't think his car will make a trip back to Laramie + then back up to Sheridan so I'm going to pick him up.)
  • I need to unload all the storage boxes into our storage unit.
  • Register the van in County 3. Totally awesome number - I'm excited.
Wednesday.
  • We are driving back to Laramie.
  • I need to pack clothes for at least 3 days (in case something delays our moving van).
  • I need to make sure everything we don't want/need packed is in the van or outside in the garbage.
  • I need to do laundry one last time.
  • We will do one last clean sweep of our things to make sure what we want in storage is packed already.
  • Daniel gets to pack up things he doesn't want the movers to pack.
Thursday.
  • Movers are coming. They will pack all our things + load them into the van.
  • I need to deep clean the apartment.
  • I need to clean the carpets.
  • We are staying in a hotel today - most likely in Laramie so I have lots of time to clean.
Friday.
  • Driving to Sheridan early, early in the morning to meet the movers.
  • Watching as all our things gets unloaded into our new apartment.
  • Time to start unpacking + organizing. I'm excited to organize our new home.
So there you go. This is the rough plan of my life for the next week. I really hope everything goes smoothly. I'm excited for this change. I am moving away from some incredibly good friends, who I will miss hanging out with at the playground + talking too (YAH for facebook + blogging!!!) . I am moving away from a big, beautiful apartment which I will also miss. Our new place is smaller + not exactly what we wanted, but for the cost, I can definitely live in it for a year. So here goes nothing  :)

2 comments:

Pedersen Posse said...

Good luck! I'm sure it'll go smoothly. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Angie :)