Hello! It's been a while. I just wanted to do a quick update. We are in Sheridan + still settling in. The apartment here is smaller then our last one, so it is taking me a while to get things organized.
My kitchen is done. The kitchen here is bigger then the last one and the only room that is bigger. My living room is almost done. I have a few more boxes to unpack. At least my curtains + pictures are up on the wall. As for the bedrooms, I'm slowly getting them done. I'm just trying to figure out the best way to store + organize our things. No walk in closets or big linen closets here - so trying to get things organized is taking time.
We did just buy a window air conditioner - hopefully it comes in soon. It is really hot here compared to Laramie. It doesn't help that I'm constantly moving around, unpacking + trying to organize things...lol
Overall though, it is really nice here. I do like the town. I'm excited to go to our ward on Sunday. We were bad + didn't go last Sunday because the movers didn't unload us till Saturday + I had no idea where anything was. I like Sheridan. It is in a really pretty area.
I will be happy when I'm done getting the apartment in order. I'm pretty sure I'll be done no later then Friday. I'll be posting pictures sometime then of our new place.
We are heading up the mountain today to go fishing + just be outside + take a break. I'm excited for that :)
And to top it off: I wanted to wish my Mom a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Love you Momma!!!
2 comments:
Glad to hear you made the transition okay. Have fun unpacking. Hope you like your new ward.
You have accomplished a ton in such a short time! I hope your much deserved break was relaxing today. We miss you already!!
Post a Comment