Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Planting Flowers.

I know it is a bit late in the season to plant flowers. Well, not even a bit late, more like majorly late in the season to plant flowers. But we have this little flower bed right by our front door that was empty. And flowers are on sale now at Wal-Mart. So I figured, hey why not? Just to add a bit of color for what is left of the summer.



I like how our "Anderson" sign is in focus + I'm in the background blurry. Looks cool to me.


I am not a gardener by any means.

 
Nothing special. Or matching for that matter...hehehe.

So there you go. A bit of purple, red, + white to add some prettiness to our porch. Now it isn't just dirt.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Very cool pictures! Maybe you're unaware, but I heard those flowers across the miles shout a huge thanks to you for letting them get some summer sun outside of a good home. Don't you know that you rescued them? Well, you did.