Monday, September 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Danoson.

        Happy 4th Birthday Danoson.

2007: Day One.
I love you so, so very much. You bring such happiness + laughter into my life.
I love your attitude + your quirks.
I love how you always try to make us laugh.
I love how you will pretty much only eat peanut butter + honey sandwiches.
2008: One year old.
I love how you still will cuddle with me.
I love how when you see me looking at you, will give me the biggest, cheesiest grins you can. 
I love how when you are supposed to be in bed sleeping, you will slowly roll + scoot down the hall into the living room. 
I love how you will finally let me take pictures of you without your eyes closed.
2009: Two years old.
I love your laugh.
I love how kind you are to your sisters….for the most part any way.
I love how you would rather play + be with me + Dad than anyone else. 
I love how you do your own thing + it doesn’t matter if anyone else is.
2010: Three years old.
I love your singing.
I love your sound effects to everything.
I love watching you play.

I love your love of the outdoors + fishing.
I love your compassion.
I love you.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Handsome, sweet boy! Hope he has a great day!!

Kathleen said...

Danoson is such a cute 4-yr-old! Loved seeing the progressive pictures. Hope your family celebration is fabulous tomorrow.

Pedersen Posse said...

Those eyes are to die for. You're going to be in trouble as he gets older... :)