Tuesday, October 04, 2011

5k.

I don't know what got into me, but I've decided to run in a 5k. I have been hearing on the radio about the 3rd Annual Breast Cancer Awareness Event here in Sheridan on October 22nd. There is a 10k, 5k run/walk, + a 1.5 mile walk. No way on earth could I do the 10k, but the 5k is doable. I don't know if I'll be able to walk afterward...lol, but I'm doing to do it. As of this moment, I can run 2 miles straight. I haven't tried farther, because my running route is only 2 miles...lol. I need to figure out a longer one.

I have about 2.5 weeks till the 5k. I'll be ready.

I can't wait   :)

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Good for you! I'm sure you'll do great! There's nothing like the feeling you get after accomplishing a goal!! All the best!