Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!!!

What a busy day!

First, Tayliah had her class Halloween party. She was able to wear her costume to school. She had so much fun! There was yummy goodies, games, + crafts.


Then we decorated pumpkins. Last year we carved pumpkins - which was really fun. But the kids really weren't involved since we didn't want them trying to slice a pumpkin open. So this year, we let them decorate one each with google eyes, dimonds, pipecleaners, puffy balls, etc.




This was actually really a fun way to decorate pumpkins. I think next year I might get some paint too.

Halloween Outfits.
Then we went outside to play + rake up leaves. I'll give a small peek, but I'm going to do another post on this fun later.

Lots more pictures to come later!
After dinner, we got the kids ready for the Trunk or Treat at the church. I really do love trunk or treats more then going door to door. Its easier for the kids. There isn't weird strangers handing out candy. And the kids get more then enough candy.


My beautiful Black Cat.

My handsome Spiderman.



My adorable Cat-ballerina.



Tayliah was sooo excited to be a black cat with a pink bow on her tail.

The clown is our Bishop   :)







Poor Danoson - his mask kept riding up.

She would hold up her pumpkin, get the candy then yell "Thank you!".

Just enough candy. It was perfect.

My Spiderman, Cat-ballerina, + Black Cat.
Happy Halloween!!!

4 comments:

Jared & Tami said...

Love it!!!!

Pedersen Posse said...

Their costumes sure turned out cute! I guess it helps to have cute subjects to start with. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Angie! :)

Kathleen said...

Your planning and early purchasing paid off! Three adorable trunk-or-treaters!