There is a educational website called Starfall.com. My kids LOVE it. The free basic version has the alphabet that the kids can learn. For a small fee, it can expand to colors, numbers, math, reading, words, etc. My wonderful in-laws got the extended version for the kids. Thank you! (For $35 a year, three different computers can use the extended version!)
All they want to do now is play Starfall. Tearyn is really funny, whenever she wants to play she comes over to the computer + says "T" over + over because when we first started playing it, I did the letter "T" with her. Danoson loves the books, the math part, + the nursery rhymes.
I love the fact that they are having fun while learning. It's like I'm hiding veggies in their mac + cheese + they have no idea it's good for them.....lol.
I think this part that they are playing in the picture is my favorite game. It sounds out each letter a few times + evolves into reading the word. It is really helping Tayliah out - she is doing awesome with her reading. And with a click of a button, one of the letters will change to make a new word.
I love it. They love it. Can't go wrong here.

No comments:
Post a Comment