I found an idea on what to do for Christmas tags that you put on presents: use pictures instead of names. What an awesome idea! Especially for little kids. How much fun would it be for them to look under the tree + see their picture on their presents instead of always asking "Is this one mine?". Here are my kid's gift tags:
I know there isn't the normal "To:____________ From: ______________". My kids don't pay attention to the "From" part anyway right now...lol.
What I did was open up an 8x10 blank file in photoshop, picked out a 2x2 inch frame, added the picture + word tag. Then I was done. Way easy. Way fast. I am going to get the three 8x10 pictures printed at Wal-Mart + cut out each one.
I can't wait to see how my kids like the gift tags Christmas morning!



1 comment:
You are ingenious, Tori. Way cute!
Post a Comment