I haven't told Tayliah that I am making Pikachu cupcakes for her class birthday party tomorrow. It is going to be a surprise. This morning I was just hinting around to see if Pikachu cupcakes would be the best idea. So I asked her is she wanted regular cupcakes or fish cupcakes or Pikachu cupcakes (absolutely no response) or Owl cupcakes. This is when she gets the biggest smile on her face + starts say "Oh yes! I want Owl cupcakes." Then she proceeds to tell me how to make the owl cupcakes + tells me to not make them until she can draw a picture for me on how to make them. So I hint again on how cool the Pikachu cupcakes would be + she pauses a second + says "Yah, but for the owl cupcakes we can........." And she continues on with the owl cupcakes. So much for Pikachu. So here are the cupcakes I'm going to be making tomorrow. I'm thinking about just doing a bunch of small owls instead of the big owl with four small ones.

No comments:
Post a Comment