Saturday, December 03, 2011

December Daily: 12.03.2011

The only thing "Christmasy" about today was wrapping some presents. It was a very relaxed normal Saturday. I didn't have one story that stuck out in my mind that I wanted to tell. So I decided to do a glimpse at what a normal December day is like.  Here is my journaling:

"Today was a very ordinary December day. Sleeping in, lots of cleaning, wrapping presents, laundry, hanging out in pjs, + playing games. Even with all the fun festivities this time of the year, I still have to do the normal everyday things as well. And besides the fact it wasn't very fun, I was able to get a lot done."

I wished I had something "Christmasy" to document today, but I didn't. Enjoy!

Left Side.

Right Side.
Supplies:

Anna Aspnes: 12x12 Stitched By Anna Overlays No. 01 + KardStock Neutrals No. 01 + Stitched By Anna Black Borders No. 01 + Straight Line Stitch Black No. 01



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the laundry folding pic :o)

Anonymous said...

In my book cleaning has a lot to do with Christmas:)
Thanks for sharing.