Friday, December 09, 2011

December Daily: 12.09.2011

As I was cleaning up today, I realized how bare our tree was looking. Then I noticed there were so many ornaments I was just throwing under the tree because I was finding them all over the house. Then it hit me on what I wanted to document today: The lessons I've learned about two year old + Christmas trees. To be honest, I'm so glad I haven't just been putting the ornaments back. Once my kids are grown, my tree will stay decorated. There are only so many years where it will be like this. And I don't want to forget. Enjoy!

Left Side.

Right Side.
Supplies:

Anna Aspnes: ArtPlay Palette Retro Holiday + Retro Holiday Add-On Brush Set (PS: This is Anna's new kit out, so it is 20% off till next week! And the Retro Holiday Add-On Brush Set is only $1.00!!!)
Ali Edwards: 2011 December Daily Overlays 8.5x11 + Holiday Word Art No. 03

No comments: