Monday, December 05, 2011

Decorating the Christmas Tree.

I know I already posted my scrap pages from yesterday with a few of these pictures, but I wanted to share some more of us girls decorating the tree:



The girls did all the work. Danoson had no interest in decorating the tree.


As soon as I opened the bin, Tayliah started decorating. She was so excited + had been waiting all day to do this.

Tayliah would "explain" all the ornaments to Tearyn. Priceless.





My first attempt at lifting Tayliah high enough to put the star on the tree. Really needed a better grasp on her.

Me slowly dropping Tayliah + laughing as I try to keep her up + lift her higher.


I brought out the chair in my failed attempt to lift her up. It wasn't high enough.

Dad to the rescue.

Her favorite part of decorating the tree.

Tada! The Anderson 2011 Christmas Tree.


I think it all came together nicely.

The stockings were hung by the window with care, in hopes that St. Nicolas soon would be there.....hehehe.

No comments: