It took a couple loops around the rink for Tayliah to start to get the hang of rollerskating. Poor girl has never even tried it. But she had so much fun! She never fell because she was holding my hand so tight + would grab me everytime she would slip up. She loved the music + the disco ball + all the changing lights.
![]() |
| Making her try to move on her own. |
I actually got to wear rollerblades. I haven't been in a pair of rollerblades in YEARS! I'm thinking it was middle school last time I actually rollerbladed. It took a minute to get my balance + back into the old habit, but I got my skills back...lol. I never got to skate on my own or go even the slighest bit fast because of La, but that is just fine. I had fun, she had fun, we both loved it.




No comments:
Post a Comment