Today was Tayliah's 100th Day of School. She was so excited for it. Sunday we made her 100 chart for school. Her teacher had sent home a white piece of paper with "100" + 10 different slots. She wanted the kids to put 10 things in each slot, but each slot to hold something different. In thinking of ideas, I brought out my traditional scrapping stuff (so happy I didn't sell anything like I had planned!) + we decided to spell out her school name on her chart. Thank you Cricut.
She took her chart to school on Monday so they could hang it up before the actual day. As for today here is her 100th Day of School outfit:
 |
| Her shirt was quite fitting for a party...lol. |
And here is what she looked like when she got home from school:
 |
| Sweet 100 glasses + 100 Froot Loop necklace! |
It was a wonderful 100th Day of School!
No comments:
Post a Comment