Hello! I know I haven't blogged in a while. We just moved into another place this past weekend + just got the Internet today. We are still renting + I think that is what we are going to continue to do. Daniel is actually up for promotion in July. Which means he can apply for Shift Manager position's anywhere there is an opening. But in thinking about all this, he decided to get another year as Assistant Manager under his belt before he tries to get promoted. So we will be here for at least one more year. Then he will start applying where a Shift position opens up. Hence the reason we backed away from buying a home here. If things go as planned, we will be moving the summer of 2013. Or if things go really as planned a Shift postition will open up here + he will get it! But we really don't see that happening anytime in the next 10 years. Literally...lol.
The reason we moved into a different place here in town is because our old landlord is selling the place we were in. Instead of waiting to see who would buy it + then find out if we can stay or have to leave, we left for a place that was open. I have everything done except a couple straggler boxes. (Yah!).
Anyway, that is what has been happening around here. I want to start blogging more consistenly in a few days once I am done unpacking + get a little R+R in.
No comments:
Post a Comment