Friday, March 23, 2012

My Life Lately.

I have been a huge slacker when it comes to blogging lately. Sorry about that. I downloaded all my recent pictures from my camera to my computer this morning + realized I had so many stories to share. So that is what I'm doing now. Here are a few pictures starting on March 12 till now, of my life. Enjoy. I have   :)

Homemade Fort. Made entirely by the kids.

Using the fan to blow bubbles out the window.



Bubbles out the window.

Thanks to Tayliah....lol.

Tayliah made the monster all by herself.
And she was so proud of it.

A leprechaun gave us a box of Lucky Charms on St. Patrick's Day!

Flying dragons.

Superman.

More bubbles.

"Just Because" Flowers. I love Daniel so much.

Tayliah's new "gear" for soccer!

One of my favorite pairs of shoes.
 Casual + comfortable. And of course - Rocket Dogs!

He fell asleep listening to "Somebody That I Used to Know" by Goyte.
If you haven't heard that song before, go listen to it!!!

My girly, girly girl. Tearyn LOVED her outfit + accessories...lol.

No comments: