Saturday, March 03, 2012

Sledding.

The kids + I spent a wonderful afternoon at my friend's home. We went out to go sledding (where all the kids had so much fun!) then came inside for hot chocolate + homemade oreos. Yummy! It was a very fun time - something that was much needed. I only was wiped out once by the sledders. Guess that is what happens when I'm at the bottom of the hill trying to take pictures. Enjoy!


Same picture - just me playing around with the color.


My kids. Love the smiles.

My girls.

My friend's oldest child + Tayliah.

She loved to sled, but really loved just to pull the sled around.

What a poser....lol!


Tayliah had the best time + loved every second!


Tearyn surprisingly went down a few times by herself before she was happy just watching.

Hahahah...the look on her face is so funny!

Danoson only went down a couple times by himself, a few times with Tayliah, + then was done.


He would rather run up + down then sled.
 


Danoson chasing the sledders. His favorite thing...lol.

Racing down.

And crashing....hehehe.


I love everything about this picture!

Playing around the color. Left is original, middle is "seventies", + right is black/white.
Thank you Tami for the perfect afternoon.

1 comment:

Jared & Tami said...

I love the pictures!! They turned out great!! The kids had a blast! We need to go it again real soon!! Love ya deary!!