Thursday, April 12, 2012

Spring Break: Animals.

Here are just a few random pictures of the kids with the animals that are at my parents home.

This is my brother's pet snake: Ralpie. Tayliah wanted to bring it home so bad, but I just wasn't into the whole thing of having to feed the snake a live mouse.Tayliah held this snake night + day. Even Tearyn wanted to hold him.






Let me give you a little info about this dog. His name is Tanner. He is my family's big, fat turd....lol. The reason why I took these pictures is because this isn't like Tanner to let someone sit on him. My mom has a daycare in her home + he won't let any of the daycare kids near him. He is the perfect dog, easy going + so good with the kids, but he usually doesn't let anyone sit on him. But he was so perfect + loving to just let Danoson sit on him as he watched TV. And it wasn't just one time. I caught Danoson sitting on him 3 different times + Tanner just laid there + let him. I love this dog. He is our Rin-Tin Tanner!

My bro-in-law shaved him because he was shedding like crazy.

What an awesome dog he is to put up with Danoson + just can't care at all.

I also have a couple pictures of my girls with HUGE pigs, but I can't get them off my phone. So those might have to come at a later time.

No comments: