Sunday, April 15, 2012

Spring Break: April 07, 2012. Part One.

PS: No Sunday Scraps today. With getting back into the swing of things from Spring Break, kids being sick, me being sick, + Daniel being sick, I really had no time to scrapbook. Next week I promise!

Date: Saturday, April 07, 2012.
Place: Marbleton, WY
Details: We celebrate Easter twice. The "worldly" Easter with the Easter bunny, Easter baskets, + Easter eggs on Saturday then the "spiritual" Easter on Sunday. That way the two are separate + we can concentrate on the real reason of Easter on Sunday. The kids woke up this morning to their Easter Baskets on the table. Which lead to candy for breakfast...lol.

The kid's Easter Baskets.




The Johnson side cousins: Sarah, Tearyn, Danoson, + Tayliah.
After rummaging through the Easter Baskets + getting dressed we headed outside to hunt Easter eggs.





I love her outfit   :)











The girl cousins: Tayliah, Sarah, + Tearyn.

No comments: