Just a reminder if you want to do
Week in The Life, tomorrow is the starting day. Well, technically you can do any week of your life, but I have to admit it is easier when you do it the same week as others. You keep each other motivated. Because usually somewhere in the week there is a day where you get a bit tired + burnt out. Seeing others pictures, details, + books coming along give you an extra "umph" to keep trucking on.
I just printed out some Week In the Life Sheets to help me keep track of the details + words of my project. You can find the sheets here:
Daily Sheets. These will make it easier to help me record + document everything + be more organized overall.
As
Ali Edwards always says:
Don't make it more complicated then it has to be. There are lots of ways to do this. If you don't know where to start, just print out the daily sheets. Keep them with you all day, as well as your camera.
And just take pictures. This project is to record your everyday life. The little stuff: what you ate for breakfast, your outfit for the day, your laundry, your favorite book, the weather, etc. Here is a link for
fun, everyday photos by
Elise Blaha.
Here are a few pictures from my Week In The Life 2010 book for Monday, Thursday, + Saturday. There is a 2 page layout per day with an insert that had more pictures + my words. I also included a picture of the weather I took at the same time, every day.
 |
| Monday. |
 |
| Monday. |
 |
| Monday. |
 |
| Thursday. |
 |
| Thursday. |
 |
| Thursday. |
 |
| Saturday. |
 |
| Saturday. |
 |
| Saturday. |
This year I'm going to be doing my book digital. Here is the template I'll be using for the main pages:
Week In The Life 8.5x11 Vol. 04
As for the basis of papers + colors, I will be using Anna Aspnes
ArtPlay Palette Family. This will keep the entire album along the same color scheme.
No comments:
Post a Comment