Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Tayliah's Owl.

So I get on Pinterest every now + then to browse. All I have ever done is pin things to my board. I never have tried anything new from there. Until now. I saw a picture for a little girls room + really liked it. I didn't pin it to my board before closing it out + I could kick myself for that because I wanted to compare what I found on Pinterest + how mine turned out.


This is 8.5x11.

Very plain + simple. The Pinterest one just had an owl outline (which I don't have) + it also didn't have the stitching around the border. The words are the same. I made this for Tayliah. She loves owls. I will have it printed out + framed. I will probably wait + give it to her for her birthday or Christmas. I know she will love it.

No comments: