The rules: Check out the inspiration page and decide what speaks to you. Is it the design,
the color, the wordART, or maybe the photo? Choose ONE idea from the page to
lift or choose it ALL and lift it completely. There is no right or wrong way to
ArtPlay.
![]() |
| Created by Vicki Stegall. |
And here is my scraplift for this challenge:
![]() |
| Created by Me. |
This is actually Tayliah's school supplies from kindergarten. (Yes, I am a year behind.) For me, scraplifting this layout came from the design: A center picture, closer to the top with words around it.
The reason I want to complete the AnnaLift challenge, is because it will make me scrapbook at least one layout a week. And I need something to push me to scrapbook. I want to have the challenge completed by Wednesday of every week (since I only have till Thursday anyway). And if I keep my goal, I'll be posting my challenge layout every Wednesday on my blog.
(I really hope all my ramblings made sense...lol)


No comments:
Post a Comment