Thursday, September 13, 2012

AnnaLift: 09.07.12 - 09.13.12

This weeks AnnaLift is a special one. It has been one year since Anna Aspnes started selling her digital products at Oscraps. So to celebrate this awesome occasion, one of Anna's very own layout - one of her first that she posted in the Oscraps Gallery, was chosen as the inspiration for this week's challenge. And to add to that, the theme had to be the idea of One, #1, First, etc. Here is the layout chosen to scraplift:

Created by Anna Aspnes.
For my "first" I decided to dig back in my pictures + re-scrap a picture of Tayliah on the day she was born. Here is my creation:

Created by Me.
I forgot how tiny Tayliah was! This was a fun challenge to do. And to top it off, the winner of the challenge gets a $20 gift card to Anna's store! Usually it is a $5.00 gift card.

BTW: I actually won last weeks challenge! (They pick the winner by a random generator of all the entries.) I was way excited!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Congrats on your win last week! That is such a beautiful page, Tori! Good luck again this week!