Saturday, October 13, 2012

AnnaGuest: AnnaReleases.

Friday is the best day because it's the day when Anna Aspnes releases her new products at Oscraps. You can buy the entire AnnaRelease for 38% off or individually for 20% off. This week's new releases are awesome. (Just like always.) Perfect for some fall + outdoorsy pictures! Here they are:

ArtPlay Palette Woodland:


Up close of the paper that is included in the ArtPlay Palette Woodland:

 
Here are a couple layouts I created using the ArtPlay Palette Woodland:
 
Supplies: Anna Aspnes: ArtPlay Palette Woodland, GoldPaint Overlays No. 01, Distressed Edge Overlays No. 07, Stitched By Anna Black Borders No. 01 and Ali Edwards: This Is Love. Photo by Debi Rae Photography.
 
All supplies by Anna Aspnes: ArtPlay Palette Woodland, WoodAlphaNumberSet No. 02, Boxed ArtStrokes No. 01.


Boxed ArtStrokes No. 01:

I'm loving these! Esp since I love words on my pages. Perfect place to emphasis a word or phrase!
FotoBlendz Album Template No. 5O:


WoodLand Animals No. 01:


Artsy Layered Template No. 72:

 
Here is a layout I did with the Artsy Layered Template No. 72:
 
Supplies: Anna Aspnes: Artsy Layered Template No. 72, ArtPlay Palette Sweet Baby, ArtPlay Palette Love = Life, ArtPlay Palette Sun Fun, Thin Strips Masks No. 02, Journey WordTransfers, MulitMedia FlutterBys No. 01, Sketchy LoopDaLoops No. 01, WarmGlows No. 02, WarmGlows No. 04 and by Ali Edwards: Pregnancy Brushes
 

No comments: