Thursday, October 18, 2012

AnnaGuest: Mid-Week Releases.

*Sigh* This is my last Mid-Week Release as an AnnaGuest  :'( It has been so fun + such a pleasure, I really don't want it to end...

On a much happier note though, the ArtsyKardz that were released are wonderful. Anna re-did the ArtsyKardz Crazy Life this week + I really am loving those! You can find all these new products at the AnnaStore. They are 20% off until. Wednesday, October 21. Enjoy!

ArtsyKardz Woodland:

 
 


 

 Here are a couple layouts I used using the 4x6 ArtsyKardz Woodland:

Supplies by Anna Aspnes: 4x6 ArtsyKardz Woodland, ArtPlay Palette Woodland, WoodAlphaNumberSet No. 02, Boxed ArtStokes No. 01, Stitched By Anna Black Borders No. 01, ScriptTease Fall No. 02, Fall WordTransfers No. 01 + No. 02, WarmGlows No. 02 + No. 04 and MagicFlares No. 02
Supplies by Anna Aspnes: 4x6 ArtsyKardz Woodland, ArtPlay Palette Woodland, ArtPlay Palette Fotographie, ArtPlay Palette Why Not, FotoBrad Pack No. 01, Distressed Frames No. 02, CineFilm Overlays No. 01, Distressed Edge Overalys No. 01 8.5x11, WarmGlows No. 04 and MagicSparkles No. 07. 

6x6 ArtsyKardz Woodland:


ArtsyKardz Crazy Life:

 
Here is the layout I did using the ArtsyKardz Crazy Life:
 
Supplies by Anna Aspnes: ArtsyKardz Crazy Life, ArtPlay Palette Crazy Life, WarmGlows No. 02 + No. 04, Distressed Edge Overlays No. 08, ArtPlay Palette Love=Life, and ArtPlay Palette Everyday.
 


6x6 ArtsyKardz Crazy Life:

 
A layout using the 6x6 ArtsyKardz Crazy Life:
 
Supplies by Ann Aspnes: 6x6 ArtsyKardz Crazy Life,  ArtPlay Palette Crazy Life, ArtPlay Chevron Crazy Life, Distressed Frames No. 03, KrissKross Overlays No. 02, ScriptTease Happiness No. 01, ArtPlay Palette Woodland,  MultiMedia FlutterBys No. 01, WarmGlows No. 04, Sc-anna-ty Journal Lines No. 01, and Laugh WordArt No. 01


 
There is also the AnnaSale going on where select items will be 30% off till Friday, October 19th. Look through the "On Sale" category. Lots of awesome Halloween stuff to stock up on! I have alot of these + love everything about them! Truly the perfect Halloween supplies.
 
 
 

 

 
 Here is a layout I did a while back using the above mentioned Halloween products:
 
 
 
 

No comments: