Monday, October 15, 2012

Getting Ready...

I know I still have 3 months left till this baby girl gets here, but I'm starting to make sure everything is ready for her arrival. Because who really knows when she will get here....

When I had Tayliah, I had bought a girly car seat. So when I had Danoson, we had to buy a new car seat. That time, I did a boyish one. Well, now that we are having a girl, I can't even use our girly car seat because it is expired. (Luckily for me, I was able to use it for Tayliah + Tearyn so two babies got to use it, unlike Danoson's car seat who only got used by one baby.) So I had to buy yet another car seat. Three in seven years....

This time I bought a car seat that is totally neutral. Because if we do happen to have one more baby, and that is a big if, it won't matter if the 5th baby is a girl or boy.


Yes, the car seat is black with gray pipping. Not flashy, but who pays attention to what the adorable baby is sitting in anyway??? I personally love it. But my favorite color is black (well, most people call black a shade + not a color, but I'm not that technical.) Now I just need to get all my baby girl clothes from storage in Lovell, get a stroller to match the car seat, + a Co-Sleeper Bassinett and I am set. Well, besides the thousands of diapers + wipes we will go through...hehehe.

No comments: